Golden Divers are located in the beautiful Mae Haad Bay with their off very close to the Songserm and Lomprayah piers. This dive company is a small well established company that specialise in diving with small groups of a maximum of 4 divers, so you get more time with the instructors and more time diving.
They offer a wide selection of dive courses and they can also organise fun dives at all the local sites if you are a qualified PADI or SSI diver. If you do your PADI Advanced Open Water course with them they have free use of an underwater digital camera so you can record you progress and dives at all the local dive sites.
They do not offer any accommodation with the dive course, but they do have good relationships with some of the local bungalow resorts in Mae Haad, so if your looking for a basic bamboo bungalow or a 5 star villa they can assist you in finding some accommodation or if you see anything on our website let us know and we can look into it for you as well.
They can offer the courses and course materials in a variety of different languages including English.
PADI Dive Courses
Here is a list of all the prices of the PADI courses offered with Golden Divers.
- Discover Scuba Diving (1/2 day) - 2000 Baht
- Scuba Diver (2 days) - 7400 Baht
- Open Water Course 93 days) - 9800 Baht
- Advanced Open Water (2 days) - 8500 Baht
- Emergency First Aid (1 day) - 3500 Baht
- Rescue Diver (3 days) - 9500 Baht
- Dive Master (3-6 weeks) - 25,000 Baht
- Deep Dive (2 days) - 6000 Baht
- Nitrox (2 days) - 8000 Baht
- Photography (1 day) - 6000 Baht
- 1 - 5 dives - 900 Baht per dive
- 6 - 10 dives - 900 Baht per dive
- 11+ dives - 700 Baht per dive
- Chumpon Pinnacle (3 dives) - 2700 Baht
- South-West Pinnacle (2 dives) - 1800 Baht
- Day Trip to Sail Rock (3 dives) - 3200 Baht
- Night Dive - 1200 Baht per dive
- Scuba Tune-up - 1200 Baht
If you do your PADI Advanced Open Water course with them they have free use of an underwater digital camera so you can record you progress and dives at all the local dive sites.